Mission & Philosophy
We have always been committed to treating our employees well, contributing to the community, and behaving as an upstanding person. Our Securities & Exchange Commission Form CRS can be found at this link.
We believe in the power of running successful businesses, spending time with family, enjoying retirement, and making a responsible impact in our community. Our mission is to make a meaningful difference in the financial lives of our clients and community every day. We fulfill our mission through comprehensive wealth planning to guide financial decisions and investing assets to build client wealth.
We are Fiduciaries. We are held to the Fiduciary Standard, including Firm-wide Fiduciary status from the Institute for the Fiduciary Standard. Among other important things, Fiduciary Duty says that the client’s best interest comes first - before my best interest or those of my firm or staff. Attorneys and Trustees are well known for serving as Fiduciaries; so do we.
DeDora Capital Financial Advisors invest personal and family capital in the investment strategies that are available for clients. We have a great personal stake in the outcome of our recommendations and we closely monitor the progress of each investment.
We have always been committed to treating our employees well, contributing to the community, and behaving as an upstanding person. In addition to conventional investing, we also provide Socially Responsible Strategies, Fossil-Fuel Divestment, and Fossil-Free investing.
Our clients tend to be smart, busy people who know what they don’t know - and would like to do something with their time other than day to day management of their investments. While we serve a variety of clients, the largest representation is from current and retired small business owners and senior executives.
Here are some of the characteristics that our most successful client relationships have in common:
- Are willing to be open and honest with goals, aspirations, and fears.
- Value quality advice from experienced professionals who follow proven, disciplined practices.
- Want help developing strategies to maintain the lifestyle and freedom that has been earned and expected, regardless of economic conditions.
- Value investment professionals with integrity who are willing to tell the truth - even if it might be hard to hear—so you can identify and repair potential weaknesses in your current plan.
- The services and advice you need is something that we can deliver.
- Are willing to accept the changes that will be needed.
We are not for everyone. Over time, we have developed a clear understanding of what is needed for us to serve our clients the best we can. We respectfully pass on opportunities that do not fit.
Principles that Drive Us
We are a little different. The DeDora Way guides our decision making process, and challenges us with the relentless pursuit of excellence. Here are Principles that drive us.
- We are intensely loyal to our clients, and pride ourselves on a remarkable, first class client experience.
- We are active, intimate participants in our clients’ financial lives. This means we sit side by side with our clients, considering a comprehensive view of their financial lives that goes beyond a typical Financial Advisor relationship. We incorporate goals, values, real estate, business interests, debt, philanthropy and family financial matters. We work closely with each client’s estate, legal, tax, business, and family office professionals.
- We offer our services to selected families where we can make a meaningful difference. This means that the client has a need we can serve, and allows us to implement the strategy.
- Our investment decisions are guided by each client’s personal risk tolerance, goals, time horizon, economic conditions, personal values, and a desire to achieve absolute returns.
- We adhere to Fiduciary Duty, required by law to place our clients best interests first.
- We are Mission driven, focusing on making a meaningful difference for clients, staff, and community.
- We welcome unconventional perspectives, challenge assumptions, and adapt to changing conditions.
- We operate primarily by referral. If you have a friend with a financial need, we can help solve it.